Monday, December 25, 2006

Method of teaching math


One of my method to teach math is ask my students to make small group as their study group. In each group i choose someone as a leader.The leader should have more capabily about math than their others friend in that group. First i should explain to them all in front of class. and then the leader have a duty to repeat explanation for each members to their group about math material that they got before. with this method, my students seem enthusiantic to learn math.So why we not try this method for others studens, who knows it will work and give us new hope to make everybody like math. Have nice try .
best wishes
Wina

1 comment:

wina said...

I think it is an interesting method.It makes studends active. As an English teacher I'll imitate it